How to ask for the right price as a freelancer? Or more specifically: a freelance musician. For this week's episode I am interviewing the founder of the Dutch Platform for Freelance Musicians, Dorine Schoon.
She has worked for over 4 years now on a cause that is dear to her heart; fair pay.
For the past few months we worked together and she has created a new offer specifically for musicians and organisations who work with musicians.
This week's episode mentions:
- Breaking with limiting beliefs as a freelancer
- How to influence the cultural sector with your thoughts and ideas
- April fool's day & how it can help your business
- The recent advice of the Dutch Arts Council on investing in digital, the skilled organisation & more
- The importance of investing in your own skills
- Radical responsibility
- What fair practice exactly means