For the past week I decided to dive into AI and today I want to share all my findings so far with you.
As a solopreneur you're juggling multiple tasks, managing clients, and wearing many hats all at once. And time is your most precious resource.
AI can help you save time and streamline your processes so you can focus on what you do best – growing your business!
Many solopreneurs shy away from AI because they think it's too complicated, expensive, or time-consuming to implement.
But that couldn't be further from the truth! AI tools and solutions are more accessible and affordable than ever before. With a little bit of guidance and the right tools, anyone can harness the power of AI for their business.
And I personally believe this is as significant as the start of ‘the internet'.
AI is the ultimate game-changer for solopreneurs! It's time to stop playing small and start harnessing the limitless power of AI to take your business to the next level!
So, with that being said, I could just show you this and be done with this newsletter ;-):
let me show you how ChatGPT works.
Find the 10-minute explanation video here.
As you can see it's really easy to use.
You can ask anything, you can even ask ChatGPT what the future of your business is and what you should focus on. (I did in the video.)
And this newsletter wouldn't be the Big Business Newsletter without a few actionable steps you can take today to see if AI works for you.
And I asked ChatGPT:
My tips are a bit easier, here we go:
1. Go to https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt
Create an account (this is an open source free service);
2. Ask a few questions in the chat like I did in the video;
3. Think about the processes in your business: which are repetitive tasks which you can give to AI, like installing a chatbot, creating content, writing columns, create a sales plan (I would be a bit hesitant with sharing that information);
4. Try keep having an open mind on how this works for you. Do not be afraid of all these new developments, see how this works for you.
5. Enjoy some further reading, I've recently read these articles:
* Interview with ChatGPT founder in Time on AI being regulated.
* About ChatGPT being an API now & the goldrush effect
* New Yorker article on if AI can treat mental illness
And there's so much more.
Play with it, see how it works and this newsletter was partially written in ChatGPT (headline and introduction), I still find my own words much better and I probably need some getting used to, so here's to many more AI written newsletters!
* Big thanks to Hugo and Jan whom I've been talking to about this endlessly for the past couple of days…
In this week's podcast
I almost forgot because of all the AI-craze I was in, but Tuesday March 7th I celebrated my first year as a business coach!
It has been a crazy year, being a content creator all of a sudden, taking the stage and helping other entrepreneurs in their business development has been the biggest honor ever.
In this week's episode I'm sharing everything: the ups & downs, my numbers (yes also my income) and the surprising benefits.
Hopefully you like this one! Always curious to your thoughts, you can hit reply with your thoughts (depending on the reply I'll decide if I will bite or not).
Do you have a question for me for on the podcast?
It's really easy to submit yours!
Happening in my business this week:
- To celebrate the 1-year mark, I've launched a free new masterclass called Nine Lives, which is about how to stop polluting your own talent.
It's created for non-entrepreneurs, but you as an entrepreneur are welcome to join as well of course.
First day of Spring, March 21st at 6PM CET.
Please leave your email here to receive the link for the Masterclass.
- My Mastermind students are joining my Sales Challenge and they're competing for a 50k, 20k, 10k Sales Month and the plans are coming in and looking very juicy. I'm doing this to show them what fun money can be and how they can respectfully play with all the possibilities.
- These weeks I'm working on my strategy, in this week's podcast you'll hear everything about it, it's about the new things I'm going to launch the upcoming year and I just can not wait to hear all the first responses coming in. But you might want to jot down September 7th in your agenda for the very first Big Business Event (getting nervous just typing this).
Thanks so much for your time, if you liked this newsletter, have a look at how I can help you below and see you next…
Whenever you're ready, there's 3 ways to work with me:
1. Join the free Nine Lives Masterclass on March 21st;
2. Jump in the 3-week intensive private coaching;
3. Or take a big leap and apply for a 1-year private coaching container with me which will help you in scaling your business with ease. Only 1 spot left.
Currently 2 of my clients are doing this and their results are incredible!
Join my Private Facebook Group (monthly free trainings)
Find me on Instagram
Find me on LinkedIn
Weekly business advice on my podcast on Spotify
Rather watch? Check out my channel on Youtube