Today I'm helping you audit your life and business and what you can do to make it more what you desire.
Because as a solopreneur you are pretty much alone in your business and you don't have those ‘watercooler conversations with your co-workers', so this tool will help you gain more clarity on where you want to go.
Right around this time of year people have given up on their new year's resolutions and they lost interest and motivation to go for their dream life and business for the rest of the year…
Taking time to decide on your direction will help you thrive
Now that it's almost weekend and the year is 3 weeks in, I want to ask you to spend time on an exercise called the wheel of life.
This exercise has helped all my clients gain focus quickly.
How does it work?
1. Draw the wheel of life on 2 pieces of paper
2. Jot down each word, but you can also change some words, for instance: change fun with nature or environment, if that's more to your liking.
3. On your first piece of paper write down how you assess how it's currently going in that area, or maybe ‘grade' it with a number from 1-10.
4. Do this for each segment.
5. Then once you've done that, grab the second piece of paper and write down a couple of words how you would like this to be.
– create a scalable income
– have more free time
– build a legacy
– be more considerate of what I'm eating
– go to the physician to help me get rid of my pain
– walk at least 5000 steps each day
In this exercise it's becoming very clear what you desire and how you can gain focus on what's important to you and the people around you.
Now the next step is to create a plan for that and lucky for you, I am hosting a workshop next week in which I help you do that.
On January 23rd, 24th and 25th we're working from 4-5PM CET on your dream life and business.
People who've joined the workshop before you:
– got a new job,
– decided to walk more in nature,
– bought a new car,
– raised their prices,
– discarded some things in business that didn't serve them anymore
In this week's podcast episode we're talking about what happens once a client decides not to work with you after a sales call. This was a question coming in from my Mastermind and we're talking about my client's sales process, sales call structure and what she did right on the spot.
You can listen to it all in this week's episode:
Happening in my business this week:
This week, I'm in week 2 of my Big Business Mastermind Launch and it's going really well, the first 6 participants are planning their kick-off calls to set their goals for the upcoming 3 months.
One of my private clients is doing a great job in authentically communicating her legacy and also enjoying the process.
Also I'm very exited to go on workation to Berlin next week and to really get inspired by the city which I haven't seen in 8 years. This year, I want to experiment with workations; see what works and what doesn't.
I also enjoyed this SuperSoul episode from Oprah with Daniel Pink, I've ordered both his books and I guess I will share my findings with you soon.
Whenever you're ready there's 3 ways to work with me:
- Join the Big Business, Big Life workshop next week
- Join the Big Business Mastermind (doors close feb 7th)
- Follow my free sales plan workshop (nice start of the year!)