Why would you launch your offer?
You can always run your programs evergreen, but launching will help you create more urgency and you’re actually helping your clients make a decision very soon. Some people say launches are draining, yes they are when you don’t have a plan. Follow my steps blindly and pop the champagne to cheers on your next launch!
- You hear me say this every episode and I will repeat this at all times: is this launch and offer actually serving my ideal client? To create your perfect offer, check out episode 29.
- Do not rush your launch, plan your launch ahead of time. Work your way back to doors close and set specific targets per week. A launch can usually take about 4-6 weeks, my Big Business Mastermind launch is about 10 weeks, I love to launch big.
- Fill out your planning and have different ways of promoting your offer and create different permission slips for your clients to join. Some will enjoy a video with an explanation, others will enjoy a text. First off start with a strong branding: choose your color, create a logo in canva, choose some photos and start writing and repurposing your texts (check out episode 26 on how to create batch and repurpose your content)
- Do not be afraid to sell everyday: reminder, you are helping people with your offer. One of my clients sold their merchandise ONCE and said no one bought it, yes they need 7 different touch points from you in order to go into purchase. This might feel icky, but just try and do it anyway.
- The general sales process is from Awareness, Interest, Desire and Action, try to see the sales process as a circle you have to go through every time with your content, sometimes you’re getting new leads, sometimes nurturing them and always stay in motion. If you want to learn more about handling objections, check out episode 20 on this podcast.
With these launch steps you can definitely take your first steps, but if you want more and really want your next launch to be a success, you can join the mailing list and receive the Early Bird price for my Big Business Mastermind + my launch evaluation bonus training, where I am reviewing my first half year as a business coach including the launches. My coachees really enjoyed listening to it and it gave them a lot of confidence and insights that success can be for them too! If you’ve already applied in the pre-order, you will also receive this bonus of course.